Press accreditations for SunSka Festival 2023
Request for SunSka Festival’s press accreditation are online !
PLEASE CHECK AND RE CHECK THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (to help us in the organisation of your SunSka’s visit)
– Only 2 accreditations per media can be delivered
– If you are 2 journalists from the same media please fill one form for each journalist
When you’re accredited to cover the festival, you’re engaged to provide communication services with a copy or weblink of :
- show dedicated to the festival
- Web articles or reviews about the festival
- Pictures from the festival (no use from the festival without agreement from photographers)
- Press articles about the festival
If nothing is sent after the 2023 edition and this, despite of the acceptation of the above rules, you’re exposing to a refusal for accreditation’s 2024.
Accreditation includes :
- access to press area and press conferences
- The possibility of organizing interviews with artists of the festival (as far as possible)
- Access to the VIP area of the festival
OPENING HOURS OF PRESS AREA
– Friday : 5:30pm / 00:00am
– Saturday : 05:00pm / 00:00am
– Sunday : 4:30pm / 00:00am
WARNING : Interviews requests must be done with the form bellow.
After filling the form bellow you’ll receive your press accreditation by email. Print it and recover your pass to have access to the festival on the Press / VIP window at the festival’s entry.
Opening Hours :
– Friday : 10:00am / 10:00pm
– Saturday : 02:00pm / 10:00pm
– Dimanche : 01:00pm / 10:00pm
When you had recovered your pass at the entry, you absolutely need to pass at the Press Area so we can give you your Media Pass and Photos/Videos Pass. Without this you won’t be able to do interview or to take photos and videos.
WARNING : only journalists with PHOTOS PASS will have an access to the crash barriers
Authorizations for photos and videos recordings will be sent soon by email for each artist. Thanks for respecting this.
WARNING : there are no parking and no camping dedicated to media. You’ll have to park on the festival goers’ parking and sleep on the festival goers’ camping if you ask for a Camping pass.